Saturday, July 29, 2017

New ProHealth Article: The Joy of Reading

My latest article on the ProHealth website is one that allowed me to combine my two blogs and two interests: The Joy of Reading, with tips on enjoying books for those with ME/CFS and other chronic illnesses, including some ideas for those who have difficulty reading due to cognitive problems. You can read the full article at the link (and I will post the full article on the blog in a month).

In addition to this blog, I have also written a book blog for the past 11 years. It is called Book By Book, and you can visit it at the link. I write reviews of books I've enjoyed, as well as reviews of TV and movies. I also post photographs related to nature and travel and some food-related posts as well.

Do you like to read? Are you still able to read with ME/CFS? I hope some of the tips I've offered in the article will help you enjoy books even more (or perhaps for the first time since getting sick!) and also provide some ways to connect with other readers and book lovers to ease the isolation of living with chronic illness.

Tell me what you are reading right now! I love to talk books.


No comments: